To date, we have not had any students test positive and a stellar protocol has been implemented and followed to eliminate this virus. Our thanks is shared with each of you for cooperating and for the flexibility you have provided in a HUGE way! It is our plan to keep pace with a successful level of student learning, meaningful engagement, continuation of programs, and calendar adjustments that provide support for our families.
- The current decision for the Hybrid Model of instruction was through the end of the 1st Six Weeks, Friday, Sept. 18. This is now being extended through Wednesday, Oct. 7.
- The updated adopted calendar by our Board of Trustees (from June) shows the October Covid-19 Break from October 8- October 13 (No School).
- Thrall ISD will continue with Virtual Wednesday on October 14 for all students.
- Beginning October 15, Thrall ISD will plan to return on campus with 100% of face to face students. We anticipate about 85% of students attending face to face and 15% of students continuing virtually.
- Thrall ISD will continue Wednesday Virtual Learning Days through the Christmas Break until further notice. This will be one day per week that parents will need to find child care arrangements.
- Thrall ISD will continue with the current plan of Aramark “Deep Cleaning” every Wednesday.
- Virtual meetings with students (am) for student engagement every Wednesday and Staff Development meetings (pm) to share strategies, plan for lessons, technology engagement, etc. every Wednesday.